Friday, April 29, 2011

T-Mobile Comet Prepaid Android Phone

I not the type of person that uses the cell phone a lot but I do use it from time to time. That was why I did not like any of the cell phone plans because you are stuck paying a monthly payment no matter if you use your phone or not. So instead of getting a cell phone plan, I got a prepaid phone instead.

The phone that I bought was the T-Mobile Comet Prepaid Android Phone. Although this phone is not the best on the market, it is good enough for the price. The display on the phone did not have a high resolution but the pixels were large. The touchscreen interface was acceptable. It wasn’t as responsive as the iPhone but it was definitely better than some other phones that I have tried. Sound quality was about average. I called up some friends to test this out. The processing power of this phone is pretty good. I have never experienced any lags when using software so I can’t complain.

Overall, this is a good phone for the price. If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on a touchscreen phone, then this is the phone to get.