Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nokia X2 Prepaid Phone

If you are like me, then you are sick of signing two year contracts with mobile phone companies. It is really inconvenient when you are stuck in a contract for a long period of time. I like to buy prepaid phones because there is no contract and I pay as I go. Also with prepaid services the wireless company does not check your credit. You just buy the amount of minutes you think you’ll need. When you run out you just buy more. It’s a really good deal for me because I don’t want to sign contracts and my credit is pretty bad anyways.

Recently I wanted to buy a new cell phone. The cell phone I had been looking at is the Nokia X2 Prepaid Phone. This is a new top notch Nokia phone which had a lot of functions that I want in a cell phone. One of the things that I like is the full QWERTY keyboard. This allows me to type emails pretty quickly. It’s a must have if you plan on using your phone for work. Some other features on this phone include a 2.4 in display, VGA camera with video capture, music player, FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, and the airplane mode which allows you to listen to your music while leaving your connectivity off.

With all these great features in this phone, I think buying it was a really good choice. The fact that it’s a prepaid phone makes it all the more better for me. Since I bought the phone, it has been running smoothly with no hiccups. It's very light to which makes carrying it around not an issue for me. With all the features this phone comes with, I still cannot believe I paid such a small price for the phone. This is definitely a high quality phone for a very good price.